This week marks the 8th birthday for Compete Every Day. As I looked back on the journey, I wanted to share the 8 biggest lessons I’ve learned about running a business and building a life.
Support the Show: https://patreon.com/competeeveryday
Join the Community: http://facebook.com/groups/competeeveryday
1. If you can impact one person, the hardwork is worth it.
2. Success takes longer than you ever expect it to.
3. Do what you can with what you have where you are.
4. You can do a lot of things but you can’t do them all at once.
5. Hire a coach.
6. There are a million ways to skin a cat.
7. You don’t have to have it right on Day One.
8. There’s honestly enough room on the podium for all of us willing to do the work.